Practice Schedule Week of 02/11/19
Practice & Meet Schedule for the week of 02/11/19 – 02/16/19.
The final week of practice!
The State Meet begins with the Diving Prelims and Semi-finals on Thursday. Swimming Prelims are on Friday. The Finals of the 6A Championship Meet begin Saturday at 10:30am at Hummer Sports Complex in Topeka. We encourage all SME Swim & Dive team members to attend.
Consideration entries (those with consideration times who have been accepted to swim in prelims) will be announced on Tuesday, 2/12/19. The State Meet Psych Sheet — showing all final entries by event — will be released on Wednesday. Information (as well as online ticket purchases) is available on the KSHSAA state boys swim & dive website.
Be mindful of your health please. Get plenty of rest. Wash your hands frequently. Don’t share anything food-related. Go Lancers!
- Monday, 02/11 – 3:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, 02/12 – 3:30 – 5:30pm. Consideration times will be released to see who made it into state.
- Wednesday, 02/13 – 3:00-4:30pm. State Psych Sheet released.
- Thursday, 02/14 – 3:00-4:00pm
- Friday, 02/15 – State Team will depart SME pool area parking lot at 7:15am. Prelims competition begins at 10:00am.
- Saturday, 02/16 – 6A Swim & Dive Championship Meet. Finals start at 10:30am. Diving will be the first event! After meet, lunch will be at Freddy’s in Topeka. State Team will arrive back at East between 3:30 – 4:00pm.
- Monday, 02/11 – 3:00-5:30pm
- Tuesday, 02/12 – 3:00-5:30pm
- Wednesday, 02/13 – 3:00 – 5:00pm
- Thursday, 02/14 – State Dive Prelims & Semi-finals (all classes). Warm up begins at 10:00am. Prelims at 12:00pm. Semis at 4:30pm. (*updated 2/13*)
- Friday, 02/15 –
State Dive Semi-Finals. Warm-up at 5:00pm, competition begins at 6:30pm.
- Saturday, 02/16 – 6A Swim & Dive Championship Meet. Meet starts at 10:30am. Diving will be the first event.